Monday, May 14, 2012

Hi.  It's been awhile. I'd like to say I had a good reason for not posting (trapped under a beam, training to be an astronaut, climbing some mountain) but, alas, I do not. Just lazy.

But recently I discovered I'm going to be out of a job. My giant credit card company/employer decided to sell us to another giant credit card company/employer and the latter decided that my (and many of my co-worker's) services were no longer needed.

I don't know when my last day is, but it's coming up within the next few months, so I'll have a lot of downtime. And while it'll be nice to hang out with the missus more often, I'll miss being around my co-workers, spouting all the random thoughts that fill my head.

Which is where the blog comes in. It'll be my vent, allowing me to blow off the steam that generally builds up in my sometimes weird head.

Over the next few days, I'll be filling the blog with last year's Pac 12 Recaps, which kind of put me on the map, so to speak.

Next year's Recaps will reside here as well, once the football season starts.

So strap yourselves in...okay, just kidding. But hopefully I can bring you all back, and others, and share with you the large amount of pith that I seem to be filled with (no, that's not supposed to be gross).

No comments:

Post a Comment